This facilitated workshop looks at the trainer's boundaries and understanding their responsibility when supporting trainees with mental health issues.
Through a powerful combination of training, facilitation, discussion and group coaching we cover:
• What are the key warning signs that there may be underlying mental health issues
• When looking at the common circumstantial problems for trainees, what is the role of the trainer and where do the boundaries lie - trainer/ mentor/ coach/counsellor/ friend
• How to use a clean set up to help trainees and to set boundaries
• Utilising aspects of clean feedback to help trainees recognise what is going on for them
• Understanding the impact of unknown purpose/ identity/ clashing of values/ limiting beliefs
• Discussion of case studies and the role of the trainer relating to these