Is communication one of the main things your team say is lacking in your organisation or do you personally feel that you are not heard or understood ?
Have you been frustrated by resistance to change ?
Are you looking for a Leading Change Course that gives you the essential skills to manage change effectively and maximise staff engagement?
The leading change course will incorporate the following key areas:
• Understanding the behaviour change iceberg and why it is necessary to get below the surface in order to change behaviours
• Understanding your own leadership style and how this impacts successful change management
• Identifying your leadership purpose
• What is the need for change and identifying the problem or opportunity
• The importance of having clarity of outcome as a team and a clear team identity when it comes to implementing change
• Understanding why your team members may have different maps and motivational drivers and how this impacts the success of change
• Recognising the Five Dysfunctions of a Team, how this impacts effective change management and how you can impact these as a management team
• How to communicate effectively by email and in person when communicating change, recognising people’s individual communication preferences and motivational drivers
• Dealing with the ‘What/ Why/ How/ What if’ in your communication
• The importance of giving and receiving effective feedback and the key things to remember when doing both
• Recognising the effect of feedback on image and identity
• The importance of stepping into the shoes of your staff and other stakeholders, including an effective exercise to enable you to do so
• Thinking through the problems in advance and planning how to handle objections
• The importance of dealing with issues as they arise
• Painting a picture of success